Thursday, November 26, 2009

To Work

September 6, 2008

I bought this notebook because I decided I need a little truth. I need to produce a little truth. For myself. I feel as though I need to collect the contents of some sort of filter in the raw form of private language devoid of sound, though somethings may not be private forever, or even at all. But when the truth is gone, what else do we have? In some instances a lie can hold more validity than the truth, I suppose, but still... even at the core of myth one sometimes finds truth.

It takes a certain kind of bravery to be honest to transfer that honesty , that is, that absolute honesty from inside onto a sheet of paper. I will do what I can. Perhaps one day I will expose these words to myself, to others, or I won't. It doesn't matter because eventually they will expose themselves. There is nothing inside that does not show itself on the outside either through the source another individual, or event or situation.

I don't know if it's possible to be original. I hope it is. But i do know it is possible tobe genuine. Whatever. At any rate I will write. It's what I do. I hope I can find a little peace. For now, back to work. More events to come.

Kispin by Stars, Salt, and Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment